Latest News

matt kemp

, Posted by adkunyuk at 08.27

matt kemp"He's my boyfriend. It's new and it's fun and it's nothing too serious," she said. "I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun and that's what it's about" She said.

They were all but officially together, from everything we read and shared with you, but Rihanna still played coy about her relationship with baseball star Matt Kemp.

Kemp then threw the star a party in Arizona in February to celebrate her 22nd birthday, but she maintained, "I'm not dating anyone. I'm single." And Kemp continued the ruse by telling reporters he had no time for romance: "I can't get distracted by that. When it's time to play baseball, that's my job. No distractions. Rihanna is just a friend, a good friend of mine."

But, now the romance is out in the open as the Dodgers season gets underway and Rihanna plans to tour with Ke$ha. The Umbrella singer revealed the truth during a chat with Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest on his radio show on Thursday.

Last summer, Rihanna's ex, Chris Brown, was sentenced to 1,400 hours of "labor-oriented service" for brutally attacking Rihanna. Brown is also under a restraining order which prevents him from coming near Rihanna until 2014.



Currently have 0 komentar: